Things you should know before making a decision:
1) When talking to other limo companies, ask them what percentage of their business is for weddings. (Ours is 96%) Ask them if they actually own the cars or are they booking them from another company.
2) Specifically ask them if they charge extra to go take pictures somewhere between the church, venue or hotel. Also ask them about the cost of extending or changing the times that evening, and any extra charges for changing of clothes, unscheduled stops or cruising around enjoying the evening until the time is up. These are very important questions you need to ask in order to avoid very unpleasant, unexpected and expensive last minute surprises. (One Limo company charged the groom $90 extra for an unscheduled stop to use the restroom at a convenience store on the way to the hotel).
3) Our policy is to do whatever you want during the time you have the car rented.
4) FREE PHOTO SHOOT. If you pay to rent one of our cars for your wedding, we will give you a free one hour photo shoot at our office which has a wooded area behind the building. This can be for a save the date photo or bridal portrait before the wedding or for your "First Christmas Together" card after the wedding. You can also use a different car from the one you rented. You can bring your photographer or hand us your phone and we will snap the picture.
5) WHY USING THE SILVER BENTLEY MIGHT BE THE BEST CHOICE. In any wedding picture, the bride's dress should stand out. A white dress against a white car will not be the best contrast for the wedding dress. Using a black limo, the groom's tuxedo would not stand out. SOLUTION: The silver 1960 Bentley for the ideal backdrop for the bride AND the groom.
6) INFORMACION EN ESPANOL? En cima de este pagina, marque "Select Language", entonces marque Spanish y todas las palabras en todas las paginas cambiaran a Espanol. Boda Catolica? Podemos recoger a la novia y su padre e ir a la iglesia. Despues de la Misa podemos ir a Hermann Park o en algun lugar cerca para sacar fotografias y luego a la sala. Cuatro horas, precio total $1250 mas 15% de propina para el chofer..
7) GETTING THE BEST PRICE. Have your wedding on a Friday or Sunday. Bundle the runs, use the Trolley for your guests and the bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. Ask a family friend or relative to "Sponsor" the limo instead of buying you a wedding present.
HOTEL COURTESY CAR RIPOFF.
If you are booking a large number of rooms at a hotel for your out of town
guests, the hotel will usually entice you with a lower per-room price and the
"Complimentary" use of their courtesy van, Suburban or Limousine. You should
be aware, however, that if you book 20 rooms and somebody else comes in after
you and books 40 rooms, whom do you suppose will snag the courtesy vehicle
for their event? (Hint: It won't be you)
You should also read the fine print. One bride complained to us that the
"Courtesy" van incurred a charge of $150 each trip, each way to the wedding
and reception venue. Fifteen passenger vans are okay for kids, but folding
seats and hunched down duck-walking all the way to the back of the van is not
pleasant or comfortable for older relatives or bridesmaids in tight dresses.
The same hotel then let other guests use the van to go the opposite direction
from the church. The bride called to complain, saying "We can't start the
ceremony, not all my family members or guests are here yet." The hotel said,
"Well, we will try to get back to your event as soon as we can." (Important
keyword: "Try"). You don't need these kinds of problems on the most important
day of your life.
Hotels view vans as an unpleasant but necessary nuisance. They have to have a
van to get the minimum three star rating in the guide books. Transportation is
not their business. It's not who they are and it's not what they do. Don't send a
boy to do a man's job. If you book our Trolley, it stays with you all day and
moves your relatives and guests when you want them moved. We charge by time,
not the number of trips and we will go back to the hotel for one guest, if requested.
8) WHY USE A VINTAGE LIMO IN THE FIRST PLACE? Think of the moments anyone would have in their lifetime that define them, the events that were so profound and so few that they can be only be counted on the fingers of their hands, those that stand out as milestones or important rites of passage. Perhaps graduating from High School or College, winning a prestigious award, being promoted to a very high position in your company, being sworn in as an officer or enlisted man in the military, having your first baby and, of course your wedding day. Go ahead, ask your grandmother to tell you about her wedding day, and then be prepared for a several hour discussion of every minute detail of that day 60 years ago.
We have on a few occasions taken a mother and her newborn baby home from the hospital in the Rolls Royce with the baby's name on the front license plate. When we arrive at the house, we back in the car in the driveway and the couple stands by the car holding the baby and we take that picture with their cell phone. When the baby is old enough to understand things, the parents explain, "We wanted to be able to show you someday how absolutely special you are to us that we rented a Rolls Royce to bring you to the home you would grow up in and cherish the love and joy we all have for each other as a family. Rolls Royces are only used by very special and accomplished people. We expect you to do great things in your lifetime so that someday you will be able to own or ride in a Rolls Royce on some memorable occasion of your own".
Here's one of my stories . It was my mother's 85th birthday. I wanted it to be special as she was in her twilight years. I picked her up at home in the Rolls with her first name, Rosalie, on the front plate. We went to Vargo's where I knew they would let me park it by the front door. We had a very nice dinner looking out at the swans in the adjoining lake and the Azaleas were all in bloom. I had pre-arranged the event. At the end of the meal, the waiter, a very large black man in a tuxedo came to the table and in a booming voice like Barry White, slowly sang "Happy Birthday dear Rosalie" and then handed her a piece of carrot cake (Her favorite) with one candle. She had tears in her eyes. The other people in the restaurant stood up and applauded. On the way out, the manager opened her door and also wished her Happy Birthday. I consider myself unbelievably blessed and fortunate that I was able to pick her up and take her home in my Rolls Royce. (Mothers like to brag about how successful their children became). My mother sacrificed a lot over the years and had to endure many times when I am sure I tried her patience. It was my turn to say "Thank You" in a small but very memorable way.
Some time ago we had a bride call us from Alice, Texas. (An hour and a half on the other side of Corpus Christi). She wanted to know if we could bring the Rolls Royce down there for her wedding. I said, "Well yes that is possible, but we would need to load it on a truck and trailer and charge you for the time it took us to get down there and then drive back to Houston, it would be rather expensive". She said, "I don't care, ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of having a white vintage Rolls Royce for my wedding. For me, it's the most important part of my wedding planning". Well, we couldn't break the heart of a little girl, so of course we did the wedding and she was thrilled. It's times like these that we know why we are in this business.
How about your wedding? How special do you want it to be? We know that everybody has a budget and different things have different priorities to different brides. Sometimes a bride or a groom will surprise the new spouse with one of our Rolls or Bentleys. We have had brides break down in tears when they come out of the church and the see the Rolls with a red carpet, a sign that says "Reserved for Mr. and Mrs. "Smith" and the chauffeur standing by the back door with cap and white gloves at Parade Rest.(If that doesn't communicate "I think you are super-special, what does?). I am sure you have spent many hours and precious dollars on flowers, table decorations, special hors d'oeuvres, bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts and they will be very touching and beautiful. Five years from now, what are your guests most likely to remember? If you leave the reception in a vintage Rolls Royce or Bentley with a Just Married sign on the back and the two of you looking out the back window waving goodbye, I can assure you that is something that will be etched in their memory for all eternity. Like the parents bringing their newborn baby home from the hospital, as you leave in the Rolls, you are indirectly saying, "This is a very special moment in our lives and we want to start out in our journey of life as a married couple riding in a car that is advertised as "The best car in the world". (No other car company has ever challenged that claim).
In summary, if you want to create those special memories that absolutely take your breath away, one of the moments you can count on the fingers of one hand, moments when you have never felt more alive, moments like the ones in Barbra Streisand's song, "Misty water colored memories that light the color of my mind". Would you like one of those kind of memorable moments? If so, we have the cars to make them happen.
9) FREE DOWNTOWN PHOTO SHOOT. If your wedding or reception ends near downtown (Hotel Zaza, Icon, Hyatt, Marriott, Magnolia, etc.), we can take you to our secret location where we park the car and the two of you stand by it. You hand us your phone and we take a picture of you with the downtown skyline in the background. Other limo companies would refuse to do this and/or rip you off $250 for an "Unscheduled Stop". We will be glad to do this for you at no extra cost because we are dedicated to help making your wedding day special, memorable and romantic. That's who we are; that's what we do.
Please visit the vehicle page on this website and click on the "More Pictures" links for the vehicles you may be interested in to see pictures from other weddings and to get some ideas for yours.
Okay, now let's look at some prices and options:
Notice that all our chauffeurs wear the cap and white gloves: